Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pennsylvania's Big Ed Keeps Bringing Us Joy

36th out of 50, not including DC.

Ever wonder why the Twinkies, gasoline and insurance costs so damned much? Lawyers.

Q: What do you call a fifty foot deep hole half filled with lawyers?
A: A good start

I was reading (yes, I can) Tony the Greek and was a little ticked off by some stats he dug up concerning lawyers, limos and litigation.

Another failing grade for Ed Rendell's Pennsylvania

My momma always wanted me to be a lawyer, but I knew I was right not to during the last divorce. Whew, talk about cold fish, but he was driving a nice car and lived in a nice house. I helped pay for it. I shoulda known I was cooked when my lawyer pulled up in a Volkswagon Van-o-Wagon with a Brown's sticker right next to the little rainbowthingee on the back window, but she was nice. Just not a good lawyer. She had no fangs.

Everybody has a story about the lawyer that got all that money for someone over something like part of a bug in a fast food burger. Well, that somebody got a lot of money, but the lawyer probably got more, especially with all those copying fees....

So, Big Ed has been able to assist PA in its downward spiral towards James Carville's dream of PA being a state of trailer trash with gangland theme parks for bookends all supported by the ABA and welfare.

I love my state. Why are Rendell and his cronies trying to make it Jersey Lite?

No comments: